Since you’re looking for a powerful and reliable server operating system, Windows Server 2019 Standard is a perfect choice. On the standard edition of Server, Microsoft offers a wide range of features and capabilities to help you manage and optimize your IT foundation. On Windows Server 2019 standard, you can easily install using the ISO file on your device. This guide will walk you through the complete downloading, installing, and activating guide of Windows Server 2019 Standard.
Key info About Windows Server 2019 Standard Download
Windows Server 2019 Standard is the modern version of Microsoft’s Windows server operating system. The Standard version of the Windows server support multilingual and 64-bit versions. Microsoft designed the server to provide a stable and secure platform for various server-based applications.
Windows Server 2019 Standard download ISO full version
Microsoft lets you download Windows Server 2019 Standard full version directly from the official website. To download Server 2019 Standard ISO easily, you may follow the steps:
- Visit the Microsoft Windows Server 2019 evaluation center by clicking here
- Scroll down and click on the Download the ISO file.
- You must fill out the form carefully with the original information on the next page.
- Then Click on the Download Now button.
- Click on the language base 64-bit ISO download file from the next page.
- After a while, it starts Server Windows 2019 Standard download process.
Note: Normally, it takes 15 to 30 minutes to download the ISO file. The download period depends on your internet connection.
Windows Server 2019 Standard ISO download full version
After downloading the ISO file, you can create a bootable Windows Server 2019 standard drive. You can install this server version on any physical device or a remote host. Let’s follow the steps to create a bootable USB drive:
- Input a quality brand USB drive on your computer device.
- Then write CMD on the search bar of the start menu
- Click on the Open option to run the Command Prompt
- Type diskpart on the command prompt like the image below
- On the next screen, you can see the drive that the Windows system detected on the USB drive.
- Type list disk and click on the Enter button. The command will show the list of the disks
- Then type select disk<X>. Here X is a drive letter or drive number of the USB drive. Press the Enter button
- In the next stage, type clean, hit the Enter button, and the command cleans all data from the USB drive.
- Type Create partition and press the Enter button to create a primary new partition.
- Type Select the partition and tap the Enter button to select the partition that your choice
- From your keyboard, type format fs=ntfs quick and press the enter button to format the partition.
- Write active and then click Enter
- Write exit and click the enter button
- Whether you ready your ISO image, save it to the root folder of the USB Flash drive.
Installation Process of Windows Server 2019 Standard
If you have the ISO file to download, you can directly install the Windows Server 2019 from the Bootable drive or USB drive. You can do it simply by the following process:
- Switch on your device or virtual machine and must input the boot media.
- You need to press any of the keys to stand launching the process.
- Select your language, time, currency and keyboard input method and click the Next button.
- Then press the Install Now button from the next screen.
- After that, select the Windows Server 2019 standard version from the list and click the Next button.
- Read the terms, agree with a checkmark in the “I accept the license agreements” box, and click Next.
- Select the Custom: Install Windows Server Operating System Only option.
- Then select the partition where you want to install the server and click the Next button.
- The system will automatically start to install the windows server 2019 standard version.
- When it is complete, the installation must reboot and prompt you for an administrator password.
- Enter all the information and then continue the next process.
- You will be guided to the next Microsoft PowerShell Interface, where you can manage the Windows Server 2019 operating system.
The activation process of Windows Server 2019 Standard
If you have the original Microsoft Windows Server 2019 product key, you can easily activate the software on your device. Let’s jump into the activation process:
- Type CMD on the search bar on the start menu and click on Run as administrator.
- Input the command with the product key (Dism /online /Set-Edition: ServerStandard /AcceptEula /ProductKey: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) of your Windows server and press Enter button.
Note: Copy and replace the XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX with your purchase product key.
Windows Server 2019 Standard System Requirement
If you want to install Windows Server 2019 Standard, ensuring your server meets the minimum system requirements is important. Let’s check out the following list:
System processor: 1.4 GHz (64-bit processor) or faster for single core
Required Memory (RAM): At least 2GB RAM
Hard disks and available storage space: 160GB hard disk with a 60GB system partition
Network adapter: Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000baseT PHY/MAC)
Internet: Some functionality may require an Internet connection (charge may apply)
Account: You need a Microsoft account
Windows Server 2019 Standard is an efficient and dependable server operating system that can assist you in managing and enhancing your IT structure. Following the steps outlined in this guide, you can download, install, and activate your copy of Windows Server 2019 Standard and take advantage of its many features and capabilities. At the bottom line, we are glad to guide you through the full Download, installation, and activation process of Windows Server 2019 Standard. We hope the full guideline helps you do the whole process quickly and properly guide you as a new user.