Do you encounter any difficulties through Windows Server 2016 Datacenter download? You are not alone in these difficulties! Most of the users face this downloading concern. This post will guide you to Windows Server 2016 Datacenter ISO download with easy steps.
A server is an operating system that offers the structures of applications, networks, and web services. Server 2016 Datacenter includes Software-defined networking, Shielded virtual machines, and a storage space direct option that helps you to build a stable network and secure connection for your enterprise. Softkeyworld offers Windows Server Datacenter at a budget-friendly price to its customer who wants the original product key at a lower price.
Features in Windows Server 2016 Datacenter
Windows Server 2016 is a cloud-prepared operating system that generates multilayer security and Azure-encouraged apps and foundation. The Datacenter volume is the perfect edition of Windows Server 2016 with unlimited Server virtualization. Have a glance at these benefits:
- Cloud-basis tech and Containers provide enhanced speed and resilience.
- Secure Server system management and Nano Server technology increase effectiveness and minimize maintenance demand.
- Storage Replica features replicate your data and files to defend against system failures or sudden crashes.
- Storage Space Direct allows extensible and large storage systems besides local storage.
- Software-defined networking operates configurations of physical and virtual network devices, such as routers and gateways.
- Windows Server 2016 Datacenter produces extra protection.
If you want to download Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 64-bit ISO, your computer should have met the following criteria:
Processor: 1.4 GHz; 64-bit processor
RAM: 512 MB; 2 GB for desktop experience installation
Hard Disk: 32 GB is a minimum requirement for successfully installing Windows Server 2016 Datacenter.
Network Adapter: At least 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter
- DVD drive if you install OS from DVD
- UEFI 2.3.1c system and firmware support secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- 1024 x 768 or better resolution Super VGA
- Keyboard and mouse
- Internet Connection with stable service
How to Download Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 64-bit ISO?
We provide the complete process of downloading to activate Datacenter 2016 ISO. In the three steps following, you can download, install and activate your Server 2016 Datacenter:
Step 1: Downloading Process
You can easily find the Windows Server 2016 Datacenter download file on Microsoft’s official website. Enter the Microsoft website, search Windows Server 2016 Datacenter ISO download, and click the ISO download link to start downloading.
On the other hand, We have an easy process to download Server 2016 Datacenter. Here, we attach the link below; for downloading the ISO file, tap on the download link and wait some time to complete the procedures.
Click this link – Download Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 64-bit ISO, and you can see this image after starting the download.
Step 2: Installation Procedures
- After finishing your download, you have to install it from the ISO file. Take a look:
- Right-click on the ISO file and Extract the file
Enter this file and double-click on the setup.exe file.
- To start the Windows Server Setup, choose Download and Install updates and press Next.
- In this part, you can see a box where you need to select Windows Server 2016 Datacenter Evaluation and tap Next.
- Click Accept of Applicable Notices and License Terms to continue using this Server’s features and benefits.
- You must choose Nothing if you don’t want to keep any previous data and files on your computer. Make sure all necessary data you have copied before this setup process.
- Here you can see Windows prepared to get updates with your provided information and directions. You should press Next to go to the afterward.
- Subsequently, end of updates and confirm your information by clicking Ok and pushing Next. (If you notice Turn Off BitLocker like this image, it means your device is using an updated version, and you should cooperate with your device by turning off this and continuing to the next page).
Step 3: Activation Technique
- Activate your Windows 2016 Server; Press the Win+R button.
- A search box appears; type cmd and click Ctrl+Shift+Enter simultaneously; click Yes to open the command box with Administrator access.
On the Command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs /ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (enter the 25-digit product key in place of X)
We present in the above section a complete guideline for Windows Server 2016 Datacenter download. If you are not an expert in using a computer, you can download and activate Windows Server 2016 Datacenter by obeying these instructions. What are you waiting for? Get your Server 2016 Datacenter product key at a reasonable price from Softkeyworld. or you may download Another’s Microsoft Software from here