A lot Of people Searching a solution about how to fix ” Please Wait for the GPSVC” Keep reading in this articles you will get your solution how to fix Please wait for gpsvc , we have described 3 ways how to fix the GPSVC issue.
What is GPSVC?
GPSVC Means Group Policy Client Service. It is a dynamic link library (DLL) file. This Windows service application file is used for specifying settings that have been modified by the administrator or another user and need to be applied to the system. It can be disabled or stopped at any time.
What does “please wait for GPSVC” mean?
It means that the system is unable to Turn ON as some crucial files were not able to load properly and will take some time in loading. To fix this, try:
1. Open the Microsoft Edge app and clear the browsing data, cache, and other extensions.
2. Create a new user account for your computer and try to log in to that user account.
3. Try switching to a better internet connection.
Solution-1: Clear Browser Data Option & GPSVC issue Fixed
Clear the browsing data option in Microsoft Edge and see if the problem persists. To do so, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Click on the More actions icon, which is located next to the feedback icon in the upper right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
- Choose Settings and then Choose what to clear.
- Clear the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data, and Cached data and files.
Step 2: I recommend that you create a new user account and see whether the problem persists.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
- Select add someone else on this PC.
- Enter a user name and hit next.
- Click on Finish.
- Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
It could also happen because of a network issue. I suggest you to try with a different network connection and check if it helps.
Solution -2: Download GPSVC file & Fixed this issue:
Before Fixed this issue you need to Download GPSVC files:
- Visit this link: https://www.dllme.com/dll/files/gpsvc_dll.html
- Click on the Download gpsvc.dll Button.
- It could ask you to check the Captcha verification button.
- Following that, select the required version of the official Microsoft distribution of this file.
- If your system is of 64 bit, then extract or copy the both files downloaded in this location: C:\Windows\System64\ folder.
- If your system is of 32 bit, then use “32” inplace of “64”
How to update GPSVC Files?
- You can use the above method to download a latest version of the DLL file.
- After downloading it, extract the new dll file in the location: C:\Windows\System32\folder
- Next, choose to “Select Folder” and proceed as usual.
- When it asks to replace the previous existing file or to skip the extraction, choose to replace the previously existing file.