Whether you have purchased a Genuine Office 2019 Home and Business for mac license key for your Mac device but can’t know how to use it on your device, you are in the right place. You can easily download, install and activate the Office suite if your device meets the system requirements. In the following guide, you can get step-by-step solutions on downloading, installing, and activating Office Home and Business on your Mac Device.
Overview of Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac
Office 2019 Home and Business is available for Mac Devices with the core application including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook. You will get all the latest features inside of the application, such as Precision selecting, Precision selecting, Add motion with Morph, Timeliness across time zones, etc. new features. All those features unlock for you when you are successfully make an activation.
Check your Device System Requirement
If you want to use Office 2019 Home and Business Edition on your Mac device, you need to check the system guides to verify your device’s ability. Let’s have a look at the minimum system guide:
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
- Processor: Intel processor
- Memory: At least 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended) or APFS
- Graphics: No graphics requirements.
- Operating system: Office for Mac is supported by recent versions of macOS.
- Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
Note: If your device matches the requirement, you can continue to the below process.
How to Download Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac Device
- Unfortunately, if you don’t have Microsoft Account, you need to create a new one.
- Enter your purchased license key and press the next button.
- Click on get your Apps and it starts downloading the Mac device software.
Installation Project of Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac
Whether you could download the Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac device, you can install the Office suite by following the process:
- In the beginning, locate the ISO file on your device.
- Right-click on it and Mount the ISO file by right click on it.
- A new drive will be created on your device, and double-click the drive to open it.
- Click on the Setup.exe to start the installation process.
- Follow the further screen recommendation to complete the installation process.
How to activate Office 2019 Home and Business on Mac Device
After a successful installation process, you can activate your software by following the below process:
- Switch on your Mac device and open an office application like Word or Excel.
- Click on the File option and then select the Account option
- Click on the Activate Product option
- Then enter your product key to activate your Microsoft Office product.
- Congrats! You can see a “Product Activated” text on the Account page.
If you have purchased a license key for Office Home and Business for your Mac device, first check out the system eligibility of your Mac device. Input the original license key to install your software and unlock all the features. Hope, this article will help you complete the full download, installation, and activation process of Office 2019 Home and Business edition for Mac devices.