Windows 10 is a great operating system. It’s powerful and offers many features, but it can be overwhelming for those who are new to the interface. This article contains tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of your Windows 10 experience.
Turn on Tablet Mode
If you’re using Windows 10 with a touchscreen device like a tablet or laptop with an attached touchpad, then turning this setting on allows users to interact with their devices in more ways than one would be able to otherwise. For example, if someone has turned on Tablet mode they will have access to both Desktop mode and Touch mode when they click inside of windows app icons.
A Whole New Start (Menu)
In Windows 10, the start menu has been completely redesigned. For those who are new to Windows, it can be hard to find what you’re looking for without first getting used to the layout of the app icons and shortcuts that now populate your home screen.
To open up a list of all apps installed on your computer click on “All Apps”
Disk cleanup is a powerful feature in Windows 10 that can help you free up space.
To open Disk Cleanup, click on “settings” from the start menu and then select “System”. Clicking this will bring up a window with three tabs for General, Storage sense, and Defragment & Optimization.
Storage Sense is windows’ newest feature that helps save storage by automatically deleting.
it’s most important to use windows defender for malware prevention
Windows Defender is a free anti-malware program. To open it, click on “settings” from the start menu and then select “Defender”.
Malicious software can be removed by using Windows Defender’s scanner (included in the basic package). For more comprehensive protection against viruses and spyware.
Windows has a new function called “Quick Assist” which can help with any problems that might arise.
Sleep Mode in Windows
Users can now put their devices to sleep by clicking on the power button and then selecting “sleep”. – – If you’re using an old-fashioned keyboard, press Fn+F11 instead.
Shake Your Windows
Shake your windows and select “personalize” from the pop-up menu. This will bring up a window with all sorts of colors to choose from before getting back to normal as you please.
Find Slow Programs
You are working on your computer and a program is taking up too much time. What do you do?
– In Windows, open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
– Click on the “Details” tab and select from the menu at the top: “CPU,” then click on the column header to sort by CPU usage. You should find which process takes up all
The Windows task manager gives you an overview of what is happening on your computer.
– Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + Esc to bring up Task Manager or click on Start and type “task”. You can also right-click, select “Task Manager” from the pop-up menu and choose whether you want it in a window or full screen.
Task Scheduler does what you think it does: it schedules tasks. Sometimes the task needs to be run at a specific time and date
– Click “Create Task”
– Give it a name, like “Weekly maintenance”, click Next–>Next–>Finish. You can also create different versions of this by clicking More Tasks, then Create one with the same settings but give
Find Missing or Corrupted Files
You can find missing and corrupted files by a command prompt(CMD).
– Click on the Windows Search icon
– Type in “cmd” and then right-click cmd.exe from the list of results, select Run as administrator. Once it opens up type: chkdsk /f x: (where x is your hard drive letter)
– If you want to check for missing or corrupted files without
You can easily share any files in windows 10.it is the most important feature of windows 10.
– Right-click on the file or folder
– Click Shared with–>Specific people and enter their email address
Record Screen Activity
If you want to record your screen activity in windows
– Press Windows+G and then type Video capture
– Click the red button on the top of the dialog box that pops up, a notification will appear at the bottom left corner indicating it’s recording. If you wish to stop recording click again or press the ESC key.
Speed Up Your Startup
When your computer gets slow, windows will take longer to start up.
– Press Windows+R and type msconfig
– Go to the Performance tab, click on services and uncheck any box that has “boot” in its name (I recommend disabling windows update) then restart your computer to see if this helps speed it up a little bit.
Sleep tight with night light
If you’re having trouble sleeping, Windows has an option to reduce the amount of blue light that your screen emits in order to help you wind down and relax. You can control how much sleepiness the night mode causes with a slider on each scale from ‘Low’ which will increase visibility for reading text but won’t dramatically change colors.
Give your PC a sleek new look
Change up your PC by switching to Light or Dark mode. Windows has a light and dark mode that you can choose from to make your PC feel new. The dark mode is great if you’re using Windows at night because it won’t distract with bright colors in the background.
Make your apps stand out by switching to Light or Dark mode. Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Colors . Under Choose your color, select either Light or Dark mode.
How do I get the best out of Windows 10?
-To get the Best of Windows 10 you need to be aware of some things.
-There is a disk cleanup that can remove unnecessary files and potentially speed up the computer’s performance.
How do I get Windows Phone? Microsoft Lumia
To install a windows phone follow these steps: -Download the Windows app from the marketplace or visit the store on your device, select “get” for each
What cool things can Windows 10 do?
Windows 10 do many cool things.
-There is a virtual assistant called Cortana
-Windows Hello can log you into your computer with just facial recognition or by using retina scan and iris scanning technology.
How do I get the start menu back? Windows Settings > Personalization:
To view windows settings go to the control panel, then click
How do I make Windows 10 more fun?
-Download “Fun for Windows” from the windows store
What are some of my options to customize windows?
Windows has many options for customization. The following is a list: -Accent color on the taskbar, start menu, and title bar -Change transparency level in order to see more through the desktop background or change it
Windows 10 has a lot of cool features that will keep you entertained and make your life easier.
Do not forget to check out our blog for more tips on windows and other topics! To learn about Windows, visit us at Softkeyworld.
You you want to get more feature than buy windows 10 pro. Softkeyworld is a sliver partner of Microsoft. you can easily buy windows 10 pro key from softkeyworld at a cheap price.